Stouch Lighting, a leading regional LED lighting distributor, has openings for qualified Account Manager within New Jersey (Northern, Central, & Southern) and Delaware ( Sussex County & New Castle County). You will manage and be responsible for sales representation within your designated region or market.
Stouch Lighting is a LED lighting distributor with over 20 years of extensive knowledge in the lighting industry. We distribute a vast selection of LED lighting products from various manufacturers. Stouch Lighting is also the exclusive distributor of OptaLume, an innovative technology of highly reflective plastic substrate. The reflector utilizes high diffuse reflectance, greater than 97% reflectance across the visible spectrum, allowing light fixtures to be designed with more efficient light output while the highly diffuse nature of reflection to allow even light distribution.
Stouch Lighting provides a “Best Solution” approach, for your specific environment. We assess, educate, and evaluate each application and then recommend the best product for your environment. We provide you with cost of ownership models, Return on Investment (ROI) analysis, LED to HID energy comparison matrix and cost verification to reduce your energy and operating costs.
- Aggressively promote Stouch Lighting’s product sales within the region.
- Responsible for developing and managing leads within the region.
- Serve as go-to person to identify and close lighting projects.
- The majority of time will be spent in front of customers providing lighting solutions.
- Communicate lighting best practices and serve as a lighting expert to educate the customers in solid-state lighting products.
- Generate, document, and follow up on sales leads.
- Attending trade shows, networking events, and other travel as necessary.
- Demonstrate solid-state lighting products knowledge of the industry and market, in a professional manner.
- Coordinate the negotiation process to close the order.
- Work with management to assist in the coordination of the product ordering, installation, and implementation of the products.
- Report all sales activity to Management as required on a timely basis.
- Continue to work with the customer to secure a good long-term relationship.
- Driving product sales at assigned events through customer interaction
- Perform duties in product demonstration, merchandising, marketing, and advertising
- Professionally representing Stouch Lighting and its clients at all times
- Increase visibility and value in client's products and services
- Other duties may be assigned.
Experience & Education:
- One to Three years' sales experience
- 4 year degree in business or related field
- Strong inter-personal & organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong Presentation skills
- The willingness and ability to travel as needed
- Dedication and persistence
- Motivation to succeed
- Clear working knowledge of Microsoft programs(i.e. Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Competitive commission and bonus package
- Qualified candidates must send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only the potential candidates will be contacted for an interview.