Less Than A Minute

A series of accidents from UV-C lighting mishaps highlight a need for heightened caution with the emerging technology worldwide. 

Human error was the culprit in one of several incidents in China: a staff member at a school mistakenly turned three UV-C lamps on after an electrical issue, exposing staff and students to the potential harmful radiation. In the Philippines, a UV-C robot mingled with guests and injured a few journalists after they realized the robot was energized the entire time.

These incidents highlight the need for extreme caution with UV-C technology. While the tech is revolutionary in its ability to inactivate pathogens, especially amid Coronavirus, safety measures and regulations are needed.

Read the full article here...

Tell Us More About Your Project